The Palm Springs Photo Festival is an established festival for emerging and professional photographers and we our celebrating our fourteenth year. While the week of the festival is September 20th – 25th we have positions available for in-office interns in the West Hollywood office to work with our production team.
Applicants should be professional, motivated and reliable. You should also have an interest in photography and a willingness to assist with and learn about all aspects of the festival. Additionally, for those interested in large festival and event production, this would be a wonderful chance to acquire knowledge and work under experienced event professionals.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience, a leadership role and work alongside industry heavyweights. The festival volunteer team is a fun, focused group of 80+ individuals.
- A good attitude and willingness to learn!
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience working under pressure
- Superior oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to expertly solve problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- MAC proficient with advanced skill using Google Docs, Dropbox, MS Excel and MS Word (Photoshop & In-design experience preferred)
- Must be available Sunday, September 20th thru Friday afternoon, September 25th, 2020 to be in Palm Springs
Commitment would be at least 1 day a week before the festival (August-September), and include the full week of the festival (Lodging and meals provided).
We are currently canvassing candidates and looking to hire immediately. Please fill out an application online http://2020.palmspringsphotofestival.com/volunteer-or-intern
Palm Springs Photo Festival