PSPF will run a photo contest for our immensely talented Instagram community every other week in the run up to the festival! Each contest will be themed, so check out our Instagram page to discover what the latest theme is.
To enter, make sure you’re following @psphotofestival, post your best and most creative images, and tag them with #psphotofestival. First place will win a two-day pass to our festival (a $190 value)! Don’t forget, if your account is set to private, we won’t be able to see your efforts.
- Contest dates are as follows:
- Each contest will close at 6pm PST on the stated closing date
- Winner will be picked by the Palm Springs Photo Festival team and will be contacted by a member of the team to arrange delivery of the prize no later than two weeks following the close of the contest entered
- Prize is registration to two days of the 2020 Palm Springs Photo Festival. Dates can be chosen at the discretion of the winner
- Registration includes access to our free seminars, symposium, evening presentation, festival party, and access to discounts, demos and loan programs in our Sponsor Headquarters for two specified days only
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prize and the administrator’s decision is final
- Palm Springs Photo Festival reserves the right to publish names and photos of entrants online
- Palm Springs Photo Festival employees and their families are excluded
- Palm Springs Photo Festival reserves the right to withdraw this free prize draw at any time without notice
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram
Contest Theme: Portraiture
Contest Theme: Architecture
Contest Theme: Personal Projects